As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread, the legal industry is having to evolve to meet these challenges. Our attorneys also embrace this change and are pivoting to provide a safe, remote medium through which our clients can continue to access crucial real estate advice at this time.
Attorney Michael J. Bordy has been providing clients in California with results-oriented and timely solutions for 26 years. He has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry. He is well-known among his peers for his professionalism and ethics.
He has helped clients like you resolve real estate and other legal issues. He has assisted with negotiating the terms in real estate transactions to be more favorable to clients. With strategic advice and aggressive negotiation skills, he has helped clients prevent potential disputes and resolve them painlessly when they arise.
With the challenge of the novel coronavirus however, people can no longer come into our office to receive the real estate advice they need. To continue providing the excellent service he is known for, Attorney Michael J. Bordy now offers online real estate transaction services to clients.
With the need for social and physical distancing prevalent in the world, you can still access our real estate services via our online platform. This include:
- Document draft and review: You can get your documents drafted in preparation for your real estate transaction. You can also get your contracts reviewed with an eye on getting the best deal possible and avoiding potential legal issues. Other documents that can be reviewed include financing documents, search and clear title and permits issues.
- Conducting important searches and providing consultation on matters of interest: Even though you cannot walk into our offices to meet with Mr. Brody, you can still ask your questions and get answers to them. With a phone call, we are available to answer all your questions and allay any concerns you may have. If you feel that a phone call might not suffice, you can schedule a teleconference where we meet with you virtually and provide you with the information you need. We can also help you with issues such as property tax information and other questions you have concerning the real estate in question.
- Negotiating favorable deals for you: Whether you are a buyer or seller, Mr. Bordy will go all out to negotiate the best deal for you. Even with the stay-at-home order, he can get this done for you.
- Assisting with a full range of real estate issues: This includes dispute resolution between tenants and landlords, eminent domain issues, title disputes resolution, zoning issues, foreclosures, evictions, homeowner association issues and lots more.
At Bordy Law, no real estate issue is too simple or complex for Mr. Bordy to handle. This was true before the novel coronavirus pandemic and is still true – pandemic or not.
To learn more about our online real estate transaction services, please contact us. Our skilled real estate attorney will answer all the questions you have.
Book Your Online Consultation
1) How Do Online Real Estate Legal services work?
Online real estate legal services work just like conventional real estate services. The major difference is that it is carried out online. You can get excellent real estate legal services without leaving the comfort of your home or compromising your safety. All you need to do is schedule a consultation with our real estate firm via the internet or a telephone call. You can ask your questions, issue instructions, authorize the signing of agreements and lots more.
2) Do I need special software?
There is no special software needed to get the ball rolling for online real estate legal services. With your telephone and your email address, you are good to go. You can schedule the first consultation via a telephone call or an email. Subsequent relations between you and our real estate firm can be done through any channel you agree on with us. For a meeting with your real estate attorney, you can schedule a virtual meeting using any of the video conferencing software available today.
3) What information do I need to have for a real estate transaction?
You need to get the important documents or details in your real estate transactions ready so you can get the most out of our online services. This includes any purchase agreements, escrow, inspection contingencies, mortgage agreements, and lender agreements and so on that are involved in your transaction. The purchase agreement details the offer you as a buyer makes on your desired real estate. The escrow provides you with a neutral third party for handling funding and contract issues. If you are unsure how to proceed, give us a call and we will walk you through everything you need, step by step.